Thursday, March 27, 2014

Visual Vignette: Perfectly Peachy

Visual Vignette: Perfectly Peachy

After falling into what seemed like an extended lull from all the celebrations, am slowly getting back into the routine of things, from writing many, many cards officially in the mail today, to dressing in his & hers & heels at the office - it's time to get back to the reality of packing for an upcoming move, cleaning a purposely messy apartment and a new weekend, soon, dedicated to to-do lists and more birthday and anniversary planning for M and I.

Though busy, have been taking the time to stop and smell the beautiful roses, as seen above from my parents, that sit in my living room, bathing in the sunlight creeping through the patio windows. The bright hue of coral these roses evoke takes me back to a surprise birthday party, which my dear sister had planned and bought a dress in the shade of coral for me to wear, and also reminds me of my love for such a color...in lipstick, in blush, in pretty dresses and suddenly everything just seems perfectly peachy as spring is now officially here.

Visual Vignette: Perfectly Peachy Visual Vignette: Perfectly Peachy
Visual Vignette: Perfectly Peachy

Photos: One (iPhone & Instagram photography by Rosie) | Two | Three | Four

Eternally,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment