Friday, March 7, 2014

Style Musings | Street Style: Blanc Statement

Not too long ago, M pointed out, in an effort to make me realize, and, possibly to open discussion for a fashion intervention, that I purchase too many grey sweaters. This was after I had mentioned the thought of buying him another grey sweater, seeing that the wool one I gave him previously looked just too perfect on him, but I see his point, for I'm a little obsessed with wearing the colors grey and black (see here, here, here and many others here) and have been since my younger years.

It seems as though 2013 has been a turning point for me, though, as I've been drawn to the color white more and more these days. Have even been dreaming of the perfect LWD (little white dress) to wear while perusing through shops and grabbing brunch, but have yet to find something suitable.

Style Musings | Street Style: Blanc Statement

Until the perfect LWD comes around, will be making a BLANC statement in sheer floral peplums and cropped lace tops...

Style Musings | Street Style: Blanc Statement Style Musings | Street Style: Blanc Statement

Photos: One | Two | Three

Eternally,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment