Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In The Spotlight | Featured Shops: Jennie Kwon Designs

It makes me so, so sad to say that I have lost the dearest jewelry gift that my sister gave for my birthday two years ago. It was a dainty ring that read, "love" that I always wore regardless of my outfits, for it had so much meaning to my soul and to my life.

In The Spotlight | Featured Shops: Jennie Kwon Designs
(Wearing a vintage lilac lace dress, grey Joie wool sweater and my love ring from SunParkNYC)

Out of all times, I lost it during a day with some of my favorite darlings, exploring the city of San Diego. It seems as though new memories from a day full of adventures will supersede the lost of one trinket that held so many other memories - it must be true as they say that when one door closes, another one opens.

In The Spotlight | Featured Shops: Jennie Kwon Designs
(Close up photo of my love ring)

Speaking of my sister, she recently introduced me to Jennie Kwon Designs and since then, have fallen in love with all the dainty, elegant pieces her shop has to offer.  Jennie Kwon, former corporate law attorney turned jewelry designer, launched her shop last year after a creative epiphany during maternity leave.

All pieces would complement any inspired outfit very well, as previously featured. Personally adoring the Diamond 3 Bezel Cuff and Mini White Equilibrium Cuff bracelets, and the Tri Pearl Ring.

Featured Shops: Jennie Kwon Designs

As Leonardo Da Vinci once claimed, "simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." There is no better way to describe Jennie Kwon's delicate, yet impactful jewelry other than the fact that less is so, so much more...

Jennie Kwon Designs featured jewelry pieces: Equilibrium Studs | Circle White Diamond Pave | Pink Pearl NecklaceTri Pearl Ring | Mini Teardrop Birthstone Ring | Black Diamond Arc NecklaceDiamond 3 Bezel Cuff | Mini White Equilibrium Cuff

Images: One & Two taken by soulcallove | jewelry photos courtesy of Jennie Kwon Designs

Eternally,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment